You don’t Even Have to Leave the House to Eat Good Takeout... These Simple Copycats are Just as Tasty, and Easier on the Wallet.
Whether you Crave Sweet, Savory, Decadent or Healthy, we have Hundreds of Top-Rated Dessert Recipes to Satisfy your Taste Buds.View Menu
These Delightful Treats from the Sea are Key to a Healthy Diet. Low in Calories, Sodium, and Cholesterol, Protein-Packed Seafood Provides Vitamins and Minerals and May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease and lower Blood Pressure.View Menu
Get out of Bed for a Reason! During the Week, Power up with Protein-Packed Eats that’ll last all Morning Long.View Menu
Food in Mumbai's real history is strongly linked from fishing town to the development of the town to megapolis. As trend after wave of immigrants from all around the nation came within their eyes with desires of platinum, they introduced their culinary items together. The end result? A smorgasbord of street-food and styles that displays our cosmopolitanism around our carbohydrate-supported work ethic.
Here is a sample of 40 should-try ingredients define the food tradition of Mumbai, Parsi, with Islamic, Gujarati Coastal Indian and undoubtedly nearby Maharashtran impacts..
525, Laurel Street
New From Bombay Lee
- The number of fast food outlets has increased significantly. This clearly shows that there is a growing demand for fast foods among the masses. A survey […]
- When you are in a country other than India and ordering Indian cuisine the most options available on the menu are biryani, butter chicken, dal and […]
- The first impression is the last impression. It is an adage that is known by everyone. It is said when going for a job interview. It […]
- The GST tax regime has dramatically influenced the restaurant industry, and restaurant owners are facing several challenges. The change in the prices of raw materials would […]
- The amazing varieties of cuisines make India a very incredible country. Each state has its own list of unique foods, which are hard to reproduce by […]
- Indian food is gaining attention worldwide and nothing is surprising. Indian food has its own exclusiveness than foods from other regions. The use of spices, condiments, […]